The goal of Student & Parent Resolutions is to ensure that our students, parents, and guardians are able to have their issues resolved in a timely manner and for all parties to reach a resolution. Below are steps to ensure concerns are addressed in a timely manner.
Step 1: Contact appropriate school staff
- Parents should first conference directly with the individuals involved (teacher, coach, etc...).
- The majority of concerns are resolved by a conversation between those involved.
Step 2: Contact campus administrator
- Campus administrators are responsible for all of the school's processes and procedures.
- Campus administration can offer clarification of school policies and procedures.
- When necessary, conferences with involved parties can be arranged to work toward a solution.
Step 3: Contact Director of Student and Parent Resolutions
- If Steps 1 & 2 have not resolved your concern, a meeting involving the Director of Student and Parent Resolutions can be arranged in an effort to reach a resolution.
Department Contact Information:
Lubbock ISD Central Office
Lubbock, TX 79401