NCAA Eligibility Grade Level Check List
- Review the NCAA core course requirements with your counselor; make sure you are taking at least one approved course in Math, English, Science, Social Studies, and/or Foreign Language.
- Download the list of NCAA core courses offered at your school.
- Create your free NCAA PROFILE account.
- Review your transcript with your counselor to make sure you are on track to meet NCAA core course requirements.
- Take the PSAT to practice your entrance exam-taking skills.
- If you are receiving DI or DII interest --> Create an NCAA Certification Account - you can update your free profile if you have one (Cost for Account creation).
- Review your transcript with your counselor to ensure you are on track to meet NCAA requirments.
- Request that your official transcript be sent to the NCAA Eligibility Center.
- Take your first SAT and/or ACT. Use code 9999 to have your scores sent to the NCAA.
- Focus on the "10 core course" rule for eligibility.
- Review your transcript with your counselor to ensure you are on track to meet NCAA requirements.
- If necessary, take a second SAT and/or ACT (make sure you use the 9999 code).
- Complete your amateurims questionnaire within your NCAA Certification Account.
- Request your final amateurism questionnaire within your NCAA Certification Account (April 1).
- Have your final transcript and proof of graduation to the NCAA Eligibility Center.