Student, Teacher and Parent Compact
STUDENT – TEACHER – PARENT COMPACT
Each student should be helped to reach his/her highest potential for intellectual, emotional and physical growth. To achieve this, the home and school must work together by recognizing and agreeing upon the responsibilities of each party in the learning process.
As a Hodges student, I will be responsible for:
- Showing respect and cooperating with all adults at the school.
- Coming to class on time, in uniform and prepared to work
- Incorporating AVID skills, tools and expectations.
- Respecting the rights of others to learn without disruption.
- Following the rules in the Code of Student Conduct and HERD expectations.
Date ________________________ Student Signature ________________________
As a Hodges teacher, I will be responsible for:
- Providing instruction in a way that will motivate and encourage my students.
- Providing a safe and positive atmosphere for learning.
- Explaining assignments so that my students have a clear understanding.
- Supplying clear evaluations of student progress to both students and parents.
- Preparing students for college, career, and life.
Date _______________________ Teacher Signature ________________________
As a Hodges parent/guardian, I will be responsible for:
- Providing a caring and restful environment, so my child is ready to learn.
- Providing a time and place for quiet study and reading at home.
- Helping my child in any way possible to meet his/her responsibilities.
- Sending my child to school every day, on time, in uniform and ready to learn.
- Encouraging my child for college and career readiness.
Date ________________________ Parent ________________________