Services for Students and Families
- Initiate contact with community agencies for students and families that might need a referral.
- Assess students’ social and emotional wellness.
- Assist student and parent regarding Student Support Team process.
- Make home visits with campus staff
- Identification of homeless students to assess needs and coordinate services.
- Make transportation arrangements for homeless students.
- Attend LINC staffing with students and parents.
- Behavior screenings on non-special education students referred by campus student support team, parents, or other school staff.