Click here to go directly to the CHS Testing Page!
- Math: 350
- Reading: 351
- Writing: between 340 - 362 + 4 essay or 350 + 5 on essay (must have compliant Reading and Writing Scores on the same test); Less than 340 --> must have a 4 diagnostic level + 5 essay
- STAAR EOC Algebra 2 - 4000
- SAT scores - 480 ELA and 530 Math
- ACT scores - Composite 23 + 19 English and 19 Math
- PLAN Scores (for Juniors only) - Composite 23 English and Math + 19 English and 19 Math
- STAAR EOC Scores (for Juniors only) 4000 Alg 1 + passing grade in Algebra 2 course; 4000 English 2 [good for one year]
All LISD Juniors have the opportunity to take ONE SAT test free of charge in the spring of 11th Grade. No registration is necessary for this specific test.
- Register for the SAT through your personal College Board account at: www.collegeboard.org (Please remember that the counselors do not have your personal College Board account information)
- Register for the ACT by setting up your profile at: www.act.org
AP Testing Calendar
AP Exam Information: To Test or Not To Test
Do you know for which test you need to pay? Check the information below