Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Federal Student Aid is a part of the U.S. Department of Education. It is the largest provider of student financial aid in the nation, providing grants, loans, and work-study funds for college. ALL seniors should complete their FAFSA during the fall of their senior year, even if you don't think you qualify for any financial assistance. The FAFSA is used for some scholarship and school loan eligibility. The FAFSA application process opens October 1st of each year.
LEARN Services is a non-profit, community-based organization federally funded by the U.S. Department of Education TRIO Programs. Learn provides FREE services to eligible high school students, assisting them with admissions to higher education, financial aid, etc. Visit the LEARN Inc.website for more information.
- MHS LEARN Advisor: Irene Guerrero
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Office Phone: (806) 763-4265
- Campus Office Days: Most Wednesdays and Thursdays, or by appointment
- Students can sign up to visit with the LEARN Advisor here: LEARN sign up. Mrs. Guerrero will be in touch with you regarding your appointment time at MHS or the LEARN office.
FAFSA Opt Out Forms
If you do not plan to complete a FAFSA or TAFSA, please complete the opt out form and return it to your school counselor.