Current Scholarships Available
Share this $20,000 scholarship opportunity
Each year, the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation awards 150 college scholarships worth $20,000 to high school students across the United States through the Coca-Cola Scholars Program. Students need a 3.0 GPA and to fill out an online application that requires no essays, no recommendations, and no transcripts by October 31, 2022, at 5 p.m. Eastern.
This year marks H-E-B's 5th year supporting the UIL Scholarship Program for Community Service Excellence. Nominees must have the following submitted to https://www.sportsinaction.
com/scholarship/by no later than Feb. 3, 2023:
- Minimum 3.3 GPA
- Number of Community Service Hours completed in the last 12 months
- Community Service Verification Letters to document the number of hours submitted
- A Letter of Recommendation
- A Short Essay (500 words or less) on the topic: “What does Community mean to you?”
There will be 15 total winners – 5 each in music, academics and athletics – and each will be awarded $2,000 from H-E-B. An announcement of the winners will be made at the 2023 UIL Basketball State Champions in March.
This scholarship is for graduating seniors who can use their voice and visual media (i.e., video) to share how their public school education has impacted them. This scholarship aims to highlight the “Great Things Happening in Texas Public Schools” from the student’s perspective.
This year, Friends will award one scholarship. The student may be college-bound, joining the workforce, continuing education through trade schools or other forms of post-secondary training, or the military.
Deadline Submission: October 9th
Notify winner: October 24th
Award Presentation: Friends Annual Awards Dinner on November 9th in Waco, Texas
Format: Accessible link to a video posted on the platform of their choice (i.e., YouTube, Loom, Google Drive).
Those interested in applying for the scholarship must do the following:
1. Prepare a video/multimedia presentation, 2 minutes or less, regarding how your public school education has impacted your life/career choice and prepared you to meet your future goals.
2. Request one letter from a teacher, guidance counselor, principal, vice-principal, or superintendent related to the student’s work in school (pdf preferred).
3. Complete the application. Include how the scholarship will be used for the student's future/help achieve my goals, including approval to use video/presentation, the link for presentation, upload the recommendation letter, and submit.
This scholarship is open for the class of 2023.
Applicants must enter five Navy ROTC affiliated colleges or universities in their scholarship application. If selected, we will try to place your scholarship at your first choice school, but due to limits on the number of scholarships that may be placed at each NROTC school, your scholarship may be placed at your second through fifth choice school. The scholarship offer is for a specific school and may not be used at any other NROTC school without prior approval. You must apply to, be accepted at, and enroll in your assigned school in order to utilize the scholarship. Applying to more than just your first choice school will increase the chances for acceptance and enrollment and will therefore increase the opportunities to use a scholarship if selected.
More information can be found here.
BigFuture™ Scholarships are open to all students in the class of 2023. Completing one or more of these college planning steps automatically qualifies you for a chance to win $500 and $40,000 scholarships. The sooner you start - and the more steps you complete - the more chances you will have to win. Drawings are held every month starting in January 2022. Your entries each month will be included in future drawings. There is no required essay, minimum GPA or test score. You qualify yourself by taking steps to get ready for life after high school. If your family's income is less than $60,000 per year, you will get extra chances at these scholarships and earn double the entries for every drawing.