Families New to Lubbock ISD
- are brand new to Lubbock ISD
- wish to register their child
- have no other existing students in Lubbock ISD
will proceed to the Registration portal found on the Lubbock ISD website under the Parents channel.
How to register for Lubbock ISD
- Select Register New User at the bottom of the screen.
- Fill in contact information and click Submit.
- Create a username and password.
- Be sure to make a note of username and password as these credentials are also used for access to the Lubbock ISD Gradebook.
- Log in to the Registration portal using the newly created username and password.
- Select Create New Student and complete registration information.
- The following forms (any that are applicable) will be filled out every year and are a part of the registration process:
- Migrant form
- Student Residency Questionnaire form
- Socioeconomic Information form
- Foster Care form
- Military Connected form
- After a student’s registration has been completed, a confirmation page will display that may be printed.
- Users may select to register another student or log out.
- All information is saved; therefore, users may log in with their username and password to complete registration at any time.
After completing registration, bring the following items to the campus
- Official birth certificate
- Social Security card (if available)
- Immunization record
- Proof of address
- Contact Campus
- Call Lubbock ISD Registration Helpdesk (806) 219-0190