Topic: Employee Direct Deposit
Reference or Contact: Payroll Department
- Regular employees hired after June 1, 1998, shall participate in the District's direct deposit program.
- Substitute employees hired after July 1, 2013 shall participate in the District’s direct deposit program
- Temporary employees shall be given the option to be paid through direct deposit.
- Direct Deposit authorization forms, with a voided personal check attached must be submitted on or before the 1st of the month to become effective that month. Should a change of bank occur, the employee has the responsibility of submitting a new authorization form to the Payroll office.
- Employees on direct deposit may access their pay stubs anytime on the TEAMS Employee Service Center.