2018-2019 Registration Information
Registration for the 2018-2019 school year is now open. If your child will be 4 years old on or before September 1 and would like to join us for Pre-K next year, online registration can be found HERE. All elementary campuses have computers available for those with no internet access at home. Once you have completed online registration, please take the following doucuments to your local elementary campus:
- child's official birth certificate
- child's Social Security card (if available)
- child's immunization record
- proof of address (utility bill, rent receipt or lease agreement, etc.)
If you have any questions about completing online registration, please contact your neighborhood shool.
Please be aware registration is not considered complete and your spot is not reserved until all documents have been turned in and an eligibility appointment has been scheduled.
2018-2019 Transfer Information
- The January 26, 2018 deadline does not apply to PreK transfers.
- PreK transfer applications are accepted throughout the year.
- Transfers for the 2018-2019 school year will not be considered accepted until PreK Kickoff on April 5, 2018. Any transfer requests submitted after April 5 will be considered on a first come first serve basis.
- Instructions on completing a transfer application can be found HERE. Please make sure you complete online registration for your child BEFORE completing the transfer request.
TUITION WAIVER: Tuition cost for the 2018-2019 school year is $4,000. When enrolling, families may schedule an appointment to determine eligibility for a tuition waiver. Documentation of eligibility must be provided at the appointment. Students may qualify for a tuition waiver if they live inside Lubbock ISD boundaries and meet at least one of the following criteria:
- unable to speak and comprehend the English language
- economically disadvantaged
- the child of an active duty member of the armed forces or whose parent was injured or killed while serving on active duty
- or ever has been in the conservatorship of the Department of Family and Protective Services following an adversary hearing held as provided by Section 262.201, Family Code
- the child of someone who is eligible for the Star of Texas Award
SPACE: If space is not available at your home school, your child will be offered a space at a nearby campus.