*Faculty, staff, and students need to be signed into their LISD account to access all information on the Cavazos Library Page.
Cavazos Virtual Library
- Monday - Thursday 8:00 - 4:30
- Friday 8:00 - 4:00
- Students may borrow 2 items at a time.
- Items are checked out for 14 days.
- Items may be renewed unless a hold has been placed on the item.
- Lost or damaged books must be paid for, so see Mrs. White for a payment plan or to make a payment. Book fines may also be paid online through RevTrak.
Students can expect:
- A welcoming, inclusive atmosphere.
- A place to read, research, study, and explore.
- Computer access for schoolwork and developing digital literacy skills for the 21st century.
- Friendly staff ready to help you find a book you will enjoy or with any literacy, technology, or other educational needs.