Information and guidelines for developing and submitting grant proposals and applications.
- Superintendent or designee receives Request for Proposal (RFP). That office registers RFP with Executive Director of School Support Services. RFP is disseminated to appropriate/eligible campuses, departments or division.
- Make the decision to apply for grant as a campus or department. Important consideration: Does this grant allow you to address one or more of your identified goals?
- Designate a grant manager for oversight of the entire grant project, including required evaluation reports.
- Submit the Intent to Apply form to Executive Director of School Support Services.
- Executive Director will contact appropriate Central Office support staff.
- Executive Director will communicate with you regarding approval to proceed and technical assistance available to you.
- Executive Director will approve the grant budget in collaboration with the finance office, as needed
- Please note that all grants submitted for Lubbock ISD must include the Indirect Costs allowable. Please see the Lubbock ISD Indirect Cost Rate. Grants submitted without indirect costs will be edited in order to include these costs
- Send a copy of the completed application to the Executive Director of School Support Services at least 5 working days before the grant deadline. Note: If school board approval is required, the application must be completed and submitted at least 3 weeks prior to the next school board meeting.
- Executive Director of School Support Services will secure all required signatures.
- Executive Director of School Support Services will submit grant copies to funding agency.
Forward any notification of approval/disapproval which is received on the campus or in the department to Executive Director of School Support Services.