The MISSION of the Risk Management Department is to exhibit a passion for all staff every day and create a culture of care and wellness.
Contacting Risk Management
Contacting Risk Management:
General Information or Questions
General Information for Workers' Compensation and Dental
Please leave a voicemail with your question and callback number.
Flu Shot Clinic Information
Campus Flu Shots
Flu shot schedule to still in progress. (Campus Schedule Link.)
Central Office Personnel Flu Shots
10.01.2020 from 3:00pm - 5:00pm
10.02.2020 from 7:30am - 9:30am
10.15.2020 from 3:00pm to 5:00pm
10.16.2020 from 7:30am to 9:30am
Vaccinations by appointment only. Please book your appointment on the shared Central Office Personnel Flu Shot Clinic schedule. Locations for each date are on the shared Clinic Schedule. Call 806-219-0283 with questions.
Links to Flu Shot Documents
Lubbock ISD is pleased to announce that we have teamed up with United Supermarket Pharmacies (United, Market Street, and Amigos Pharmacies) to provide flu shots again this year. Listed below are a few things to remember:
- Flu shots are FREE to all employees of LISD (paid for you by LISD).
- Flu shots are FREE to all dependents that have LISD insurance (paid by LISD).
- If you are 65 years of age or older and have Medicare Part B coverage, you may receive your free senior (65+) flu and pneumonia vaccine – please bring a copy of your card to obtain these vaccines.
- If you or your dependents have non-LISD insurance, please bring us a copy of that insurance card; United Pharmacies accepts most insurance cards.
- Flu shots are discounted to $30 for all dependents that do not have insurance (this is $18.50 off the regular price).
- Payroll deductions are available for non-covered dependents.
- If you miss the day of your scheduled campus flu shot clinic, you are welcome to bring your LISD insurance card to any United, Market Street, or Amigos Pharmacy to receive your free flu vaccine. (The flu shot clinic schedules will be distributed/announced soon – watch your email for dates/times of the flu shot clinics - United Pharmacies is working with Risk Management and your school leadership to arrange for your school/office flu shot clinic dates/times).
- Texas law requires a prescription for children who are under 3 years of age (those who have yet to reach his/her third (3rd) birthday); so, you will need to make arrangements to bring a written prescription for that child to obtain his/her flu shot at the LISD flu shot clinic(s).
- To make things more convenient for you, we have attached a consent form that we ask that you complete ahead of time and bring with you to the flu clinic. It is very important that you write your employee number in the space provided.
- The CDC recommends an annual flu shot for anyone age 6 months or older.
- The scientific and medical communities agree that flu shots are both safe and effective. It is impossible for the flu shot to give you the flu.
- Getting the flu is responsible for up to 49,000 deaths annually in the US.
Risk Management Calendar
Upcoming Mammogram Events
UMC Ladies Night Out
After-hours Mammogram Screening Event:
Thursday, Nov. 19th
4:30PM - 7:00PM
Thursday, Dec. 10th
4:30PM - 7:00PM
Location: UMC Breast Imaging Center - MOP II, 808 Joliet Ave, 3rd Floor.
RSVP: Schedule your appointment one of two ways - Call 806.761.0981 or Email email@example.com.
See the buttons below for specific benefit information:
Central Office Hours
August 3, 2020 through May 28, 2021
8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday through Thursday
8:00am – 4:30pm, Friday