In accordance with the law, all Public Information Requests must be in writing. A written request should reasonably identify the records needed and should indicate a mailing address, phone number, or other means to contact you regarding your request. There isn't a specific form required for submitting requests, however one is provided here for your convenience if you would like to use it. Requests may be submitted by any of the means indicated below.
- Please be advised that there may be a charge for requested information.
- The request must ask for records or information already in existence. The Act does not require the district to create new information, to do legal research or to answer questions.
- For more information on the Texas Public Information Act, please visit the Attorney General of Texas website.
- Requests for transcripts or other student records should be:
- directed to the current Lubbock ISD campus the student attended or;
- directed to previous campus the studnet attended if student graduated within a year from a Lubbock ISD school or;
- directed to the Counseling and College / Career Readiness department if the stuent graduated more than a year ago form a Lubbock ISD school.