Office of Innovation
Lubbock ISD’s mission is to nurture, develop and inspire "Every Child Every Day." The Office of Innovation's plan includes five components, which are modeled from the System of Great Schools: oversee the district’s school development strategy, offer strategic school support, transform state-identified Improvement Required campuses, expanded school access, and offer new, high-quality educational options for students.
Levers of Change - Implementing the System of Great Schools (SGS) strategy will require Lubbock ISD to strengthen and build upon the following:
- Support and equip all students through caring professionals delivering high-quality programming
- Equip and maintain facilities that promote and foster a culture of equity, safety, civility and productivity in all learning environments.
- Engage, build and nurture strong relationships within the community.
- Attract, develop, retain and reward highly effective teachers.
- Will be responsible stewards of resources provided by the public.