8:00 AM - 12:00 PM STAAR: 8th Math Retest
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM STAAR: 8th Reading Retest
July 19, 2018
August 1, 2018
August 6, 2018
August 7, 2018
August 8, 2018
Find It Fast
Buy your YEARBOOK!
Please contact email@example.com for questions.
ORDER NOW - Order early and don’t be left behind - ORDER NOW
TAKE CARE OF THIS NOW! ONLINE ORDERING IS YOUR EASIEST OPTION.
This is a student made award winning yearbook!
Ordering a yearbook online allows you to purchase in the convenience of your home and add additional features.
(Nameplate, personalized icons, year in review, book bands, autograph pages, etc…)
The steps are easy:
- Go to balfour.com
- Type in Hutchinson Middle School in the shop your school box.
- Find Hutchinson Middle School, Lubbock, Texas in the list
- Then choose the items you want, add them to your cart, and simply checkout.
There is NO NEED to purchase a book on campus and online. The orders are combined for one delivery in May. The yearbook will be delivered to Hutch, but some additional features may be delivered to your home.
Yearbooks can be purchased on campus. You must have an order form to order a book.
Fill out and return this order form to Ms. Beene’s box in the office.
Student Name (PRINT CLEARLY ABOVE) Student Grade
2017-2018 Yearbook - $35.00 (Books with additional features must be purchased online.)
Check #________ and last name on check_____________ OR Cash
Make checks payable to Hutchinson Middle School.
Yearbooks are separate from PTA purchases – do NOT include this payment with PTA purchases.
Transfer Applications Available Beginning January 10, 2018 at 8 a.m.
Requesting a transfer during the school year:
Transfers during the school year are normally approved only in the case of a hardship or other extenuating circumstance. Hardship and extenuating circumstance transfer requests are considered on a case-by-case basis throughout the school year. These requests should be submitted to the Lubbock ISD office of Student and School Support.
Requesting a transfer for the next school year:
The transfer window for the 2018-2019 school year opens January 10, 2018 at 8 a.m. and closes on January 26, 2018 at 5 p.m.
- All regular intradistrict and interdistrict transfers will be considered on a "First Come, First Serve" basis.
- See information below concerning application process for regular intradistrict and interdistrict transfers.
- Online transfer application forms for the 2018-2019 school year will be available January 10, 2018 at 8 a.m. on this webpage.
- Families that do not have internet access at home can access the application at their student's current school.
For Magnet / Specialty Schools and PreKindergarten transfer information click here:
If your child will be absent from school, please call 806-219-3800 to let the school know.