Lubbock ISD’s mission is to nurture, develop and inspire "Every Child Every Day." The Office of Innovation's plan includes five components, which are modeled from the System of Great Schools: oversee the district’s school development strategy, offer strategic school support, transform state-identified Improvement Required campuses, expanded school access, and offer new, high-quality educational options for students.
Levers of Change - Implementing the System of Great Schools (SGS) strategy will require Lubbock ISD to strengthen and build upon the following:
- support and equip all students through caring professionals delivering high-quality programming
- equip and maintain facilities that promote and foster a culture of equity, safety, civility and productivity in all learning environments.
- engage, build and nurture strong relationships within the community.
- attract, develop, retain and reward highly effective teachers.
- will be responsible stewards of resources provided by the public.