Request a Transcript
Counseling and College/Career Readiness Office
Lubbock Independent School District
1628 19th Street
Central Office East Building, Suite 115
Lubbock, Texas 79401
Academic Inactive Records:
The office will be closed on the 4th of July.
In person transcript requests will be issued from 8:00am-12:00pm Monday-Thursday.
The office is Closed on Fridays during the summer (May 30, 2022 through July 29, 2022).
You will begin your In person transcript request process by going to see the receptionist at Door 1 (West Building) to pickup your transcript request form or call 806-219-0350 for more information.
- When requesting a transcript or records, you will need to complete and sign the Transcript Records Request Form linked HERE and found below.
- Please allow 7-10 business days to process requests sent by fax or mail.
- A picture ID will be required when a request is made in person.
- There is a $1.00 charge for each additional copy after the third copy.
- We will accept cash or money order.
- If you are currently enrolled/attending a Lubbock ISD school, please contact your school / campus to request records or a transcript.
- If you have graduated within a year from a Lubbock ISD school, please contact your school / campus to request records or a transcript.