Request a Transcript
Counseling and College/Career Readiness Office
Lubbock Independent School District
1628 19th Street
Central Office East Building, Suite 115
Lubbock, Texas 79401
Academic Inactive Records:
Our Office will be closed for the Thanksgiving Holiday (11/23/20-11/27/20)
In person transcript requests will be issued from 8:00am-12:00pm Monday thru Friday.
You will begin your In person transcript request process by going to see the receptionist at Door 1 (West Building) to pickup your transcript request form or call 806-219-0350 for more information.
- When requesting a transcript or records, you will need to complete and sign the Transcript Records Request Form linked HERE and found below.
- Please allow 7-10 business days to process requests sent by fax or mail.
- A picture ID will be required when a request is made in person.
- There is a $1.00 charge for each additional copy after the third copy.
- We will accept cash or money order.
- If you are currently enrolled/attending a Lubbock ISD school, please contact your school / campus to request records or a transcript.
- If you have graduated within a year from a Lubbock ISD school, please contact your school / campus to request records or a transcript.