Request a Transcript
Counseling and College / Career Readiness Office
Lubbock Independent School District
1628 19th Street
Central Office East Building, Suite 115
Lubbock, Texas 79401
Academic Inactive Records:
Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday - 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Lubbock ISD is closed indefinitely due to COVID-19 Coronavirus. No entry is allowed into any Lubbock ISD campus, facility, or building. Therefore, requests for transcripts cannot be processed until staff are allowed to return to the office. Please refer to the LISD webpage for further information: www.LubbockISD.org. Thank you.
- When requesting a transcript or records, you will need to complete and sign the Transcript Records Request Form linked HERE and found below.
- Please allow 7-10 business days to process requests sent by fax or mail.
- A picture ID will be required when a request is made in person.
- There is a $1.00 charge for each additional copy after the third copy.
- We will accept cash or money order.
- If you are currently enrolled/attending a Lubbock ISD school, please contact your school / campus to request records or a transcript.
- If you have graduated within a year from a Lubbock ISD school, please contact your school / campus to request records or a transcript.