Request a Transcript
Counseling and College / Career Readiness Office
Lubbock Independent School District
1628 19th Street
Central Office East Building, Suite 115
Lubbock, Texas 79401
Academic Inactive Records:
Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday - Closed
- When requesting a transcript or records, you will need to complete and sign the Transcript Records Request Form linked HERE and found below.
- Please allow 7-10 business days to process requests sent by fax or mail.
- A picture ID will be required when a request is made in person.
- There is a $1.00 charge for each additional copy after the third copy.
- We will accept cash or money order.
- If you are currently enrolled/attending a Lubbock ISD school, please contact your school / campus to request records or a transcript.
- If you have graduated within a year from a Lubbock ISD school, please contact your school / campus to request records or a transcript.