Return to Headlines

Accommodations on College Board Tests

Some students with documented disabilities are eligible for accommodations on College Board exams.  Students cannot take the SAT, SAT Subject Tests, PSAT, or AP Exams with accommodations unless their request for accommodations has been approved by Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD) a department of the College Board.  


See the following website for further information on who is eligible for accommodations, commonly requested accommodations, and a calendar of request deadlines.


**Our contact at Coronado for more information AND submitting request is our special services counselor, John Sheppard.  Feel free to contact him at 219-1162 or**