- Coronado High School
- TESTING INFORMATION
AP Test Registration Information 2020-2021
Coronado High School's
Advanced Placement Exam Registration
The window to register for an AP Exam will open Monday, October 26th. Students taking AP courses/exams at Coronado High School must enroll, register, and pay for their exams by 5:00 pm on Friday, October 30th. AP exam registrations that are not fully paid by Monday, November 2, 2020 will be canceled and exams will not be ordered.
As a reminder, the exam costs are as follows:
$45 - enrolled in the course at CHS
$15 - enrolled in the course at CHS and on the Economic Disadvantaged list
$100 - enrolled in AP Research or AP Seminar at CHS
$53 - enrolled in AP Research or AP Seminar at CHS and on the Economic Disadvantaged list
$95 - not enrolled in the course at CHS or retaking an exam from prior year
$53 - not enrolled in the course at CHS or retaking an exam from prior year and on the Economic Disadvantaged list
$125 - not enrolled at CHS
Students and guardians should complete this registration/enrollment together. This is a three-step process and all three steps MUST be completed to have an AP Exam ordered for you. The entire process can be completed in a single sitting in approximately 15 minutes.
You should have already enrolled in all of your AP courses on the College Board's MyAP system with the JOIN Codes you received at the beginning of the school year from your AP teacher(s). If not, you will need to complete this step before an exam can be ordered. You can access College Board
Complete the registration process using Total Registration.
● Go to the Total Registration Site at: https://user.totalregistration.net/AP/444342
● If you have already used Total Registration in prior years, click on “Login here” toward the bottom of the screen.
● If you forgot your username and password, please contact Mrs. Loafman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 219-1142.
● If this is your first time to use the system, please enter the requested information and be sure to include your LISD student ID on the first page.
**Be sure to use the exact same spelling of your name on Total Registration that you use on your
College Board account and try to use the same email account for both systems as well.
● If you believe you qualify as economically disadvantaged, please check the box to request the fee waiver. The AP Coordinator will then be required to confirm that the student is eligible for the reduced fee.
● If you want to take an exam that is not listed OR take an exam in a class you are not currently taking, DO NOT PAY for your exams until you have talked to Mrs. Loafman or you could incur additional registration fees or not have your exam ordered.
Pay for the exam using RevTrak. The link to RevTrak is available after you have registered for the exam and any fee waiver requests have been approved. Using RevTrak is very similar to many online payment processing systems that use credit or debit cards. RevTrak also gives you the option of making an electronic payment directly from your bank account if you choose that option. You will be able to print a receipt once your payment is accepted showing payment has been made. RevTrak also lets Total Registration know payment has been made as well so there is a record in that system.
**If you applied for a Fee Waiver, your registration will be held until the AP Coordinator approves your request. Once that approval is given, you will receive an email notification. You will then need to log back into your Total Registration Account and click on the “Pay Exam Fee” blue link.
Please contact Christy Loafman at email@example.com, or
Katina Carlile at firstname.lastname@example.org